Beautiful Secrets Atiqah Hasiholan

Foto Atiqah Hasiholan - SUCCESS career in entertainment, star of "Ruma Maida" Atiqah Hasiholan have a simple but powerful tricks that can make it always looks beautiful and fresh at every opportunity. The option was dropped Atiqah only to white water.

Beautiful  Secrets Atiqah Hasiholan


"To me water is important. Why? Because I had long since I always familiarize myself to drink water as much as 1.5 liters of water every waking in the morning. Efficacy of routine that I feel from drinking water, the body is more comfortable, lighter and white water makes our skin look more fresh, "added the 29-year-old woman told the media gathering Legal moment 'Water That Kills' by the People's Coalition for the Right to Water (KRuHA) which took place at Cafe au lait, Menteng, Jakarta on Tuesday (03/15/2011) afternoon.

Beautiful  Secrets Atiqah Hasiholan


"Any busy day that will be lived, I feel I have a 'debt' if it was not finished drinking water as much as 1.5 liters before," she continued.

Furthermore, Atiqah Hasiholan including women who claimed not complicated in matters of beauty treatments. When taking care of themselves at the salon he had better enjoy a standard of care such as hair care and body scrub.

Beautiful  Secrets Atiqah Hasiholan



"Honestly, I've felt to find a fit body care, and currently enjoy it all with care. And I am including a woman who rarely nyalon, loh. Care what I do in the salon very standard. Most often the treatment of hair or body scrub, and even then be done only once a month, I rarely do that extra care. As for care at home, I never leave home without a body lotion and sun block, "said Atiqah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foto Bugil Nikita Mirzani 2012 Terbaru

Siti Badriah Tanpa Sensor

Adri Chroin Ade Oktami Anggota Brimob Yang Cantik dan Berhijab